Superior Fire Hose Corporation warrants its hose to be free of all defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of up to ten (10) years from the date of purchase.
This warranty is subject to the following:
- Superior Fire Hose shall be used only for the sole purpose for which it is manufactured.
- Superior Fire Hose shall be protected from undue exposure to heat, light, chemicals, moisture and abrasion.
- Superior Fire Hose shall only be returned with authorization. Quality inspections and examination will determine warranty claim.
- Proper records of annual in service testing should be available for inspection.
- Superior Fire Hose will not be help liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the installation or use of hose product.
- Buyer shall give notice of any claim under this warranty; further use of hose product will be at owner's risk.
*Any Superior Fire Hose found to be defective due to materials and / or workmanship shall be replaced at no charge.